Re: [CQ-Contest] Bold-faced cheaters

To: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bold-faced cheaters
From: N2GC via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 09:38:30 -0400
The USA SOSB 160 LP CW record by K4WI was submitted to 3830 as SOSB 10 LP which
makes sense. He even commented how bad 10 was. Could this be a typo error at
CQ? Were all logs cross checked in 2002? If so then this log should have been
flagged as none of the QSO frequency or band info would have matched. Were any
other logs from 2002 misclassified?

73 Mike N2GC

Sent  my iPhone