Re: [CQ-Contest] Bold-faced cheaters

To: k5zd@charter.net, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bold-faced cheaters
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 19:27:47 -0500
wow, this is the first I have heard of this! I wish somebody would have said something directly to me first.In 1996 and 1997 as K4JYO i got 1st place in Alabama in CQWW 160 Test. In 1999 as K4WI I got 1st SOLP in Alabama in the ARRL 160. In 2001 and 2002 as K4WI I got 1st place in CQWW 160 in Alabama. All of these were just top in Alabama... not so good. In 2002 I also did the arrl and CQWW tests in 10 mtr test as K4WI again doing just fairly well. in 2000 I did CQWW 160 test 1st place in Alabama. I hope that clarifies my record! Tnx Cort K4WI ex K4JYO

Randy Thompson K5ZD <mailto:k5zd@charter.net>
Sunday, April 10, 2016 2:15 PM
The CQWW team investigates any possible errors that are brought to our
attention. Most of the database was hand typed, so errors do exist. They
are usually easy to research and fix.

The K4WI 160m score was a typo. It has been repaired.

Randy, K5ZD