[CQ-Contest] Additional penalties

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Additional penalties
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 15:32:52 -0000
I agree with Hans, K0HB. This is not about penalties for "inaccurate copying,"
it's about making a keyboard mistake typing in the info. This is not about
"guessing." It's about g.d. getting on the air and handing out some QSOs as
best you can, typing them in as accurately as you can, converting your log to
Cabrillo, submitting it to the contest sponsor to let them know you appreciate
the opportunity to have some fun on the radio.

So I type "3" instead of "4." So I do not get credit for the QSO. Fine, fair
enough. A penalty is ridiculous. I agree with Hans.

Jim Cain K1TN/4