Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change Survey Results, 328 responses

To: jpescatore@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change Survey Results, 328 responses
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 10:02:05 -0300
Good try John, but...
The sample is way to small and you don't provide any demographics.
Without knowing any details, results are certainly biased if you try to
make this a representation of what contesters think at a world-wide scale.
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of participants in the survey are from
the US and even more the vast majority of them are subscribers of the
cq-contest reflector.

A more accurate representation of reality can be found at
http://cqww.com/blog/2015-cq-ww-survey-results-part-2/

73,

Martin LU5DX