[CQ-Contest] Question administrators of contests

To: "k6aw@cqwpx.com" <k6aw@cqwpx.com>, "n8bjq@cqwpx.com" <n8bjq@cqwpx.com>, "k5zd@cqwpx.com" <k5zd@cqwpx.com>, "questions@cqww.com" <questions@cqww.com>, "contests@arrl.org" <contests@arrl.org>, Cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "qualification@wrtc2018.de" <qualification@wrtc2018.de>, CQ WW DX Contest <k5zd@cqww.com>, Christian Janssen DL1MGB <dl1mgb@wrtc2018.de>, Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>, FQP <fqp@kkn.net>, Brian Coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>, Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@gmail.com>, NCCC <nccc@contesting.com>, MLDXCC <mldxcc@contesting.com>, "Russi Dx Con." <rdxc@srr.ru>, IOTA-JA E-Support <iota-ja@miracle.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Question administrators of contests
From: antonio carlos rodrigues via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 18:08:06 +0000 (UTC)
   good afternoon .
In one hits hit with another fellow amateur sugui an issue, and did not know
respnde more we ask who intende and participate in the contest (arrl, CQWW,
WPX, wae, iota, ari, arrl10, etc ...) and put some reason not psalm log in my
contacts log more sent to the class of the contest, a future you want to save
this log to put in my book of daily records of contacts board) would like to
save the page of the contest or make a request? ?
This logs are gordados or after a peri are deleted ??
if you give to save as would be the procedure?
I appreciate the attention
73dx
Tuka py2bn
Ex; zz2kos & py2vai