Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling antenna traps

To: Don <k9muf@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling antenna traps
From: Timothy Holmes <taholmes160@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 20:20:26 +0000
Hi Don.

I already have the traps ftom an old tribander, and I am trying to use them
and the element tubing to make a pair of verticals.  Long term goal if they
work out is to make them into a phased array (2 element)

I would like to model them so that I can properly adjust them to see if it
is even worth my time, and what the performance will roughly look like

Thanks
Tim
W8TAH