Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 09:48:44 -0400
I think the CQ WW contest works fine the way it is.  And judging by the
growth over the past 20 years, thousands would be indicating the same.

I would love the suggestions being made to either rescue an unsuccessful
contest that already exists or create a new one.

We have a lot of money and time put into our stations folks, and they are
not for 2 contests a year.  EXPAND the game, don't change what's successful.

Who wants to take the lead that is offering these great ideas?

Ed  N1UR