[CQ-Contest] CQWW Madness

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Madness
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 20:36:00 -0400
Maybe all you so called experts should go to zone 8 and see how easy it is to
win from there. Note the year that Andy won in 2014 there was no serious SOAB
efforts from either zone 9 or 33. Plus in his other 5 efforts from V47 in some
of those cases he had more QSO'S and a similar multiplier count  as the winner
or those ahead of him but didn't win because he only got 2 points per NA
contact where stations in North Africa got 3 points for working EU.

True that N6MJ won from NA last year but he's a special case. Probably the best
operator in the world. I don't know many people who can run doing SO2R for a
full 48 hours!

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid