[CQ-Contest] NS NCCC sprint rules

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS NCCC sprint rules
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 17:00:54 -0300
Can any of you that might be able to speak officially for this contest
answer a very simple question for me pse?

If I wanted to partake in the NS contests late Thursday nights would I be
able to sign "NB" as part of my exchange

or would that defer to the NA Sprint rules which oddly park all VE1, VE9 &
VY2's in this fictitious place known as "MAR"?

(only a very few contests worldwide still use this outdated multiplier by
the way) SS, C-QP and the Sprints.

Everyone else (even NAQP CW) has realized we're in real Provinces up here.

From: http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html

Exchange

.         Serial number

.         Name

.         QTH (US State, incl. HI, Canadian Province, NA Prefix or "DX")

Your rules do say "Province"...but then you go on to say use Sprint rules.
Which is it?

Thanks

Mike VE9AA (most definitely in the very real Canadian Province of "New
Brunswick") - NB

dit dit

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB