[CQ-Contest] T-SQL Code to extract prefix from callsigns

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] T-SQL Code to extract prefix from callsigns
From: Martin LU5DX <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 16:38:16 -0300
Hello guys,

I wonder if any of you have worked on extracting prefix information out of callsigns using T-SQL or any othe flavor of SQL language.

I know it may seem trivial, but it is not. There seem to be many possibilities involved to correctly extract the prefix of a callsign.

If any of you did enter that obscure world, I'd like to ask a few questions about it.

Thanks in advance,

Martin LU5DX