[CQ-Contest] Webinar - Solar Topics - Where We're Headed

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Webinar - Solar Topics - Where We're Headed
From: "Ken Claerbout" <k4zw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 17:51:44 -0400
The World Wide Radio Operators Foundation (www.wwrof.org) is pleased to present the following Webinar, "Solar Topics - Where We're Headed" by Carl Luetzelschwab, K9LA.

Date & Time: August 23, 9:00 PM EDT (August 24 - 01:00 UTC)

Registration:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4583976502814826243

Description: Carl K9LA will give a brief update on Cycle 24, and then discuss the implication of the number of days with zero sunspots, the trend of the strength of the magnetic fields around sunspots, the correlation of the duration of solar minimum to the maximum of the next solar cycle, and several other issues. He will also explain why we have a revised data set of new sunspot numbers. He will also include information on a propagation issue (or two).

73
Ken K4ZW