Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 10:10:59 -0700

Well, I didn't bring up the subject, and I've never been the first to bring it up in the past even though it comes up time and time again. I've merely tried to bring some objective perspective to the question of cheating and I don't think that makes it a diatribe for me to do so. It's not going to go away for the reasons I've outlined, but I do think I've made my point and I'll leave it at that so the folks like you and Hans who would prefer to pretend hams are somehow several cuts above the rest of humanity can pretend it doesn't exist in any significant numbers.

Dave   AB7E