Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 12:59:27 -0600
That paragraph has nothing to do with cheating.

I can trust my online gamer friend to have my back, do what is best for the guild but I have no way to know if he is cheating, unless he/she tells me or they get banned from the game. It happens all the time.

Feel free to google ban waves and MMO's.

Hey folks look over here and forget about cheating while we talk about online gaming trust.

W0MU