Re: [CQ-Contest] "D1WW"

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "D1WW"
From: <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 20:53:37 +0000
My comment “Let him play” is not in jest.

Each of us, individually, is responsible to our licensing authority for proper
and legal operation of our radio station.  (including D1WW)

No ham (nor their software) is responsible to adjudicate the proper and legal
operation of any other stations.  We have no diplomatic standing. (including
K0HB or RBN)

The RBN has no regulatory standing as an “authority”.  It is simply a slick
tool to alert us to stations heard. I believe that it should simply “report
what was sent”, and let the users as individuals independently act on that
information.  See 1) and 2).

73, de Hans, KØHB
"Just a boy and his radio"™