Re: [CQ-Contest] QTC group number problem in N1MM+?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QTC group number problem in N1MM+?
From: VE2TZT <ve2tzt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 22:10:12 -0400
I have received two such e-mails over 1000+ QSO's.

Even if I think they are sincere, of course I will not not complete the exchange after the contest.

What I did, I have forwarded the case (without giving the callsigns) to the contest manager.

I think that If he receives enough such feedback he will conclude that there is a real problem and will take action.

73's

Gilles VA2EW