Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 166, Issue 3

To: cq-contest@contesting.com <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 166, Issue 3
From: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 09:21:28 -0500
Fellow Contesters,

I sent this note to RDXC today:

"Dear RDXC Sponsors,

I personally call upon you to answer and defend RDXC results actions currently
being discussed by the contesting community in the CQ-CONTEST newslist.  We
have yet heard no response from RDXC, and our impression is that respected
members of our community are not being treated fairly and with due process.

I strongly suggest that you bring this process out in the open before the good
name of RDXC is further eroded.

73,
Drew Vonada-Smith K3PA"

I further suggest, that if response by RDXC to the community at large regarding
this topic is not forthcoming, that RDXC be decertified as a WRTC2018 contest.

73,
Drew K3PA