Re: [CQ-Contest] Log what was sent

To: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log what was sent
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 18:24:20 -0500
It’s not usually that hard to get a contest Q out of someone, easier on SSB
than CW, but…

Where are you located? or Am I the first person you worked in the contest?
takes little time and gets you what you need for your log. The guy goes away
happy and you haven’t earned the wrath of another non-contester.

Once the guy has honoured you by calling you, especially if you return the
favour by responding, I think you own it to him to be courteous and try to make
the QSO count.

So what if you have to translate “fifty minutes outside Boston” to 5, or "yes,
haven’t worked anyone else today” to 1?

Is that any worse that changing ENN UNA to 599 291?

73, kelly, ve4xt