[CQ-Contest] NY QSO Party Inside! - October 15

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Mad River Radio Club <mrrc@contesting.com>, North Coast Contesters <ncc@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NY QSO Party Inside! - October 15
From: "dfaklis@frontiernet.net" <dfaklis@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:15:03 +0000 (UTC)
NYQPers!

Saturday is the Big Day and full information is located at www.nyqp.org.  48
colorful plaques (NY, US, VE, DX and Clubs) have been sponsored by the Plaque
Sponsorship Team.  Please take a minute to upload your fixed or mobile plans to
the following page.  It's easy and helps the other operators chase counties and
action.

http://nyqp.org/wordpress/2015-planned-activations/

Don't forget to take lots of pictures of your participation and write a nice
summary.  Bill K2TER is writing a complete report of NYQP and would benefit
greatly from your stories and pictures.  Please communicate with Bill using:

brogers@rochester.rr.com

If you are a member of amateur radio reflectors in NA and DX, please post a
note about NYQP on those reflectors.  Please help spread the word.

We've reached out to IA and SD to cooperate with them since their QSO parties
are on the same date as ours.  We'd log them as RST IA and they would log us as
RST NY.  The adventurous types will log the proper counties but all of us can
submit our logs to each other in an effort to boost overall participation and
camaraderie.  The county maps, abbreviations, rules and log submission
guidelines are here:

IA (October 15, 2016 from 1400Z - 2300Z):  http://wa0dx.org/IAQSO/

SD (October 15, 1800Z to October 16, 1800Z):
http://www.kb0wsw.com/SDQP/page_home.html

Thanks!  73, Dean, NW2K for the NYQP Team