Re: [CQ-Contest] Holding back your score?

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Holding back your score?
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 14:37:31 -0400
"Holding back you score? Why? Adding mults and qsos? Cleaning log?"

No.  It's because I am computer illiterate and it takes me some time to
figure out what form the submitted log has to be and how to create that
form of log and how to send it in.

And that is >> not << sarcasm.  Until I QSYed from CT-DOS to N1MM+ a few
months ago I needed three non-networked computers to make that happen.  (I
think being an N1MM newbie is going to hurt me in SS.)

But maybe I am not competing at a high enough level that anybody cares why
my log does not automatically upload at the end of the contest.

73, Art K3KU
CU SS