Re: [CQ-Contest] A Buggles update - Morserunner killed the radio star

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A Buggles update - Morserunner killed the radio star
From: Weisz László <ha3nu@tolna.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 19:15:37 +0100
Hi Barry (and all),

First thanks for contacts in the contest.
About Morse Runner: although I am a HST contester too, even a simple 150 Q/h rate causes me much more fun in the real band than a 300 Q/h with Morse Runner.
Of course it is only my opinion.
Did you know that Hungary will be the host of next High Speed Telegraphy World Championship?
It would be great to see you again .
Here is a short presentation:
https://prezi.com/g9vx_1vbsdju/hst-world-championship-2017-hungary/
The official Web page will be launched soon.

73 Lacy HA3NU/HG3R