[CQ-Contest] Video of CR3OO operating 2BSIQ

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Video of CR3OO operating 2BSIQ
From: José Nunes CT1BOH <ct1boh@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 00:30:24 +0000
2BSIQ - Two Band Synchronized Interleaved QSOs (I think this name is more
appropriate than dual CQ, because the key to mega rate is the interleaved
synchronization.

In this two minutes I work 17 stations (15 US and 2 EU), 9 QSOs in the
first minute and 8 QSOs in the second, for an instant rate of 510
QSOs/hour. Make sure you hear it with headphones and in a PC in order to
fully understand what station is coming from respective radio, and also
read the comments I put in the video (they do not show in mobile phones) to
fully understand it.

--
José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh