Re: [CQ-Contest] Hallucinations

To: Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou@voyackey.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Hallucinations
From: Dennis Ashworth <dennisashworth49@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 07:57:14 -0800
I thought I was the only one hearing CW after the event! However, on one
occasion, there was a good reason. Driving home Friday before CQWW CW, I was
listening to CW on the car CD player, warming up for contest. I think they were
clips from K1ZM topband book/CD. Monday, I hopped in the car to go to work, and
could hear CW! The CD was still in the player from Friday.
Dennis K7FL

Sent from my iPhone