[CQ-Contest] Hallucinations

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hallucinations
From: chris quale <la8om@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 22:47:16 +0000
Operating as TO8M in last year's CQWWCW I got a feel of good, intense and
lasting US pileups.

Late in the contest there were still loads of K-stations calling. I envisioned
walking around  in a real life suburban American neighbourhood with small
hills, roads and green lawns, where people came pouring out of doors, and I
kept saying "No, no, no, I want to meet some foreigners!" (i.e. DX / new
multipliers), while reluctantly making an effort to copy and type call signs
into the entry window.

73, Chris / LA8OM