Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M Contest or was it cancelled? :^)

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M Contest or was it cancelled? :^)
From: antonio carlos rodrigues via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 15:09:59 +0000 (UTC)
Good afternoon.
I am py2bn and I ask for help to you and a request, I always participate of
several conteste and as usual and would not stop participating in arrl10 and I
always made a backup of my log so that this time I did not and with that I lost
my Little 36 contacts so I ask you not to deduct points from those who
maintained contact with my station Py2bn and I will proceed the answer only
from the number 37 on or I have to eat the num one again ??
73 dx
Tuka py2BN

    Em Domingo, 11 de Dezembro de 2016 12:52, Jim Brown