Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing
From: W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 19:10:01 -0700
Look at Global QSL Service. You upload what you want for your card, upload your qso's, they print it and mail it off. I am sure it has to be cheaper than the price you quote.

Postage overseas is beyond ridiculous these days. K1ZM said it costs more to ship his book overseas than the book costs!

I don't support everything the ARRL does but I am not sure they are completely to blame here.

W0MU