[CQ-Contest] SO2R controller survey

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R controller survey
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 12:33:33 -0400
Being relatively new to the SO2R world (a bit over a year now) and only
owning one controller (YCCC SO2R+) which I understand might no longer be
produced I thought I would ask the multitude what else is available out
there that's a proven performer?

I am looking for a (relatively inexpensive) 2nd controller to build up a
SMALL portable station I can take with me on vacations, field ops, etc.

Requirements:

Small footprint, Winkeyer built in, USB controlled, compatible with N1MM+,
don't have to mortgage the farm to purchase here in VE.

Thanks

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB