Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 11:26:22 -0500
The DARC Community Log (DCL) is available to hams worldwide and used for
all DARC and WRTC 2018 awards.  You don't even have to download your log
information for CQWW, CQ WPX, and DARC contests if you submitted a log to
the contest sponsor -- your log already is in their database!  Use your
LoTW, eQSL and/or ClubLog accounts to get QSO credits if your contest logs
lack the necessary QSOs for the award you want.  It's pretty slick,
although I found the DARC website with DCL instructions difficult to follow
because the English translations (click on the Union Jack) jump to
different pages than the one being viewed in German.  But in this system:

- All confirmed QSOs from the CQ WPX,  CQWW DX , and DARC contests already
are in the DCL database.
- You also can upload your ADIF log file or import from LOTW, Clublog and
eQSL.

See:
http://www.wrtc2018.de/images/PDF/WRTC2018_WWQR_Award_HowToParticipate.pdf.
and http://dcl.darc.de.