[CQ-Contest] QSLing

To: cq-contest@contesting.com,
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSLing
From: <kr2q@optimum.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 12:53:18 GMT
I don't understand why postage rates around the world are going crazy.

I got this in an email earlier this week:

[snip]
As of Jan 1st 2017 postage in Sweden will raise with 50%
[end snip]

Either the author was mistaken, or something is NUTS in SM land.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but in the US, the cost of postage actually
went down 1 cent.

As for the ARRL, I don't know one person who like the price increase.  But then
again, who ever
likes a price increase for anything?

Ever check out the toll to get into Manhattan?  OUCH!  Last year:  For most
commuters – those
who drive vehicles with two axles and single rear wheels – cash tolls increased
from $14 to $15.

I use EZPass (discount), and get to work before 6am (discount), which helps,
but no cigar.

As with all things in life, seek an alternative, if a satisfactory one exists.
Minimally, voice
your opinion (in this case) to the ARRL.

HNY to all!
de Doug KR2Q