Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing.

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing.
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 15:36:35 +0000
Hi Brian,

That is quite correct. From what I understand DL gets free use of the
bureau and their bureau is 100% machine sorted so there is no need to think
twice about sending a card. That's why a lot of stations simply send their
entire log via the bureau.

My policy is to honor OQRS requests and reply to cards.

-Ria, N2RJ