Re: [CQ-Contest] R: Re: R: 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and WRTC

To: Ashraf Chaabane <ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] R: Re: R: 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and WRTC
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:44:57 -0600
I think this is definitely a case for the ideal ‘Justice must not only be done,
it must be seen to be done.’

With all due respect to the committee, from the information available, we
cannot see justice being done here.

It is true we do not, now, know whether we are seeing everything or only the
things Ash wants us to see, but from what we CAN see, it looks as though the DQ
is based on flimsy grounds. Given the added consequence of the DQ (WRTC
eligibility), it demands the highest standard of proof of guilt.

I have my doubts a guilty party would protest to this degree. I suggest the
committee members owe it to themselves to be transparent on this one.

73, kelly, ve4xt