Re: [CQ-Contest] Rule Enforcement - why not power cheating?

To: Charles Gallo <charlie@thegallos.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rule Enforcement - why not power cheating?
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:37:11 -0600
Too many of the rules are not enforceable. Which leads us down a path of having to accept or allow all those things that cannot be enforced.

It has been happening ever since I was a ham. I have first hand knowledge of a number of violations of rules from a very large MM score in the Caribbean many years ago. Scheduling and calling stations on the phone during the contest and mucho power. Sadly some of those ops brag about it today.

W0MU