Re: [CQ-Contest] Ea8's banned from RBN? Hmmm

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ea8's banned from RBN? Hmmm
From: Juan Hidalgo EA8RM <ea8cac@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 14:52:25 +0000
Hello Mike:

What happens if LPL system spot all NA stations and not V31MU when you're
there???
Will be you happy with that ?

Or imagine that the system don't spot PR stations (common dxcc) and just spot
you every 10 min (uncommon dxcc( , both in NA. it's that's fair ?

That what I mean Mike

It looks CQoIP !!

73 de EA8RM

Enviado desde mi iPhone