[CQ-Contest] CX2DK - NOT DQ

To: CQ CONTEST <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK - NOT DQ
From: Scott Robbins via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 02:31:06 +0000 (UTC)
>Marcelo is building the best contest station in CX and he sit at the chair and
>spend a whole contest alone.  I >don't like the the rules, so he and me as
>many others will not follow your advice.
>The others that write here, told that W4PA don't say the reason they asked for
>the audio.  This bad >communication from W4PA is what makes us to don't know
>if they disqualified him because he did not have the >audio or for suspicions
>of lying.
Hi -
The "best contest station" should also include the ability to record an entire
contest, which is much easier than building towers, running many km of cables
or the million other hardware things a serious contest operator has to worry
about.
CX2DK was asked for a recording after the 2015 contest, was unable to provide
it, and the committee took no action.  A year passed, another contest was run,
we asked for the recording for 2016 and it was again not available.  This time
the action to move this entry to a checklog - not a disqualification - was
taken.
I will again suggest, if you are intent on being a serious entry in a single op
category for CQWW to review the rules and assure you are able to comply with
them.
Scott RobbinsW4PA
CQWW committee