Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK - NOT DQ

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK - NOT DQ
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 12:41:53 -0800
Jorge,

With all due respect, making a recording of a contest by feeding headphone audio to a computer or dedicated audio recorder is hardly "professional audio." I've posted links to presentations and write-ups about simple ways to do it by hams who are NOT audio professionals. And as an audio professional myself, I've offered advice about very simple ways to do it.

73, Jim K9YC