[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 15:48:47 -0500

Hi All,

Only 31 days until the 2017 Georgia QSO Party.

Effective this year I'm the new contest director for the GQP. Please checkout our newly redesigned webpage at http://www.georgiaqsoparty.org . Also note on some of the contest calendars the email address to submit your logs to is incorrect. Logs should be sent to gqpadmin <at> ku8e <dot> net.

As usual we plan to have a bunch of rovers out on the highways trying to activate all the Georgia counties. There is a rover page on the GQP webpage. Hope to see you then.

Jeff KU8E

---