Re: [CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?

To: "'Ria Jairam'" <rjairam@gmail.com>, "'Mike Tessmer'" <mtessmer@cinci.rr.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 20:39:54 -0500
Ria,

If you search “BY2T” on DX Summit, you will see some of the spotters calla.

I may e-mail you the extraction of my 6Y2T LOG (around the time I was
incorrectly spotted) and you will see for yourself that most of these people
who spotted and worked a BS call actually are FAR from being newbies.

I know it is difficult sometimes to understand certain things without being “on
the other side” yourself, just imagine how many hours you would need to make
those 400 or 500 contacts (which appeared to be the dupes).

Mike makes an excellent point!

Yuri