Re: [CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 08:38:10 -0600
As Jim stated, (also great points by others)

and I also try to be a part of the solution when I am working Assisted
when I see an obvious bad call on the band map I take an extra moment or
two during my S&P
and listen carefully for the correct call and make a new spot of it

as DX the ops should note a sudden increase of dupes and that extra time to
phonetically announce their callsign
Slow down to work faster

cheers!
steve