[CQ-Contest] Ah, youth!

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ah, youth!
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 20:31:52 -0500
Here's a thought I hope you will find uplifting.

One of the emotional/psychological rewards I get when I'm contesting:

I fell like I am as young as when I started... and so are you.

So many of the memories are fresh -- my first Field Day (as part of a
club's three-Novice 15M CW crew); learning how from the Big Guns in
college; CD Parties; SS guest op at some good (for then!) stations; MM DX
contests at W4BVV (SK) and W3LPL Crownsville.

Who ARE these grey-hairs I see in photos in NCJ and on the WWW?  Certainly
not the guys >> I << work in the contest.

73, Art K3KU