Re: [CQ-Contest] Ah, youth!

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ah, youth!
From: Vitor Santos <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 12:37:41 -0300
Well take care about I will talk !!

I love the old guys !! hi hi hi

Not using callsigns with a lot of them in the
contests - just : "Hi Dick, 5911"; Hello Rusty
"5911"; "Brian you are 5911", etc etc etc...

And yeap - I don't have any recorder at my
station, sorry... Thanks God, I am not a winner...

Well - I AM WINNER - a "friends winner"...

See you next contest

-PY2NY-

PY2NY Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/