Re: [CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay
From: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 05:05:01 +0000
For purposes of discussion, I'm going to assume that a "capable of making
the top 3" operator holds an "Amateur Extra" (or equivalent non-USA grade)
license.

If he can't figure out how record audio, then you sorta start to wonder how
he passed the license examination, let alone engineered a "top 3 capable"
radio station.

Put him in touch with a local QCAO chapter.

73, de Hans, K0HB