Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 06:16:12 -0400
W3LPL stated:

"First, its clear that ARRL rules do not address the issue of two
interleaving run stations on the same band. That leaves it up to the
community to decide what to do. "

I have to respectfully disagree Frank.  We should ask the ARRL to change the
rule.  We need to stop giving the ARRL CAC a pass for being so inefficient
and slow to maintain the ever changing technical landscape. If the community
wants to act, it should start by pushing for better service.  The CAC is the
ARRL whether they like it or not.  They need to force change if their
process is broken.

Clearly PJ4G was not breaking the ARRL Rules for this contest.

73

Ed  N1UR