Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC

To: "'Ria Jairam'" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 17:34:32 -0400
Personally, I don’t believe many people are cheating.  I would rather continue
to find those that are as it can be done and preserve the joy of the game.

Lets not bring something down to the least common denominator.

I am a competitor- and for me that’s what desire.

Others may feel differently.  But if so, I don’t hear them.

Any other top 10 finishers in any of the majors have enough concern of cheating
to change the category?

Ed  N1UR