Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX SSB Raw Scores posted

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX SSB Raw Scores posted
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 22:59:19 -0400
Yes that is how it works, Stan.  This is an unusual occurrence do to the high
point location of Ceuta and Melilla, the WPX double point 40m scoring system
and also a great effort by EF9R.  If he wanted to win all band he could have IF
he chose that category when submitting his log but I am sure that he is happier
with having this huge single band score.

John KK9A