Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX SSB Raw Scores posted

To: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>, cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX SSB Raw Scores posted
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 13:05:43 +0000
It's really not that simple.

Strategy will differ. As a single band entrant you do not have to worry
about when to change bands. You can just run all day, all night. No having
to decide when best to change bands.

As a low power entrant you may be forced to do more S&&P rather than
running and this may net more mults resulting in higher score.

What's next, unassisted with higher scores get to take the assisted top
prize? (What difference does it make?)

Ria
N2RJ