Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB Contest Results

To: hhamwv@gmail.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB Contest Results
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:18:10 -0500 (CDT)
 David,

Thanks for the link.  Interesting.  (Hing Kong?)

I have to wonder, is this all of it, or was this cut off after Page 15
(magazine page 108)?  I'm looking at the copy of the CQ WW site, not the
magazine site.

And if the listed of DQ'd calls is shown, I'm not seeing it at first glance.
But I do have to get back to work, so maybe I'll spot it later

73, ron w3wn