Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB Contest Results

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB Contest Results
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 06:46:14 -0300
Agreed !

I haven't been a VE1 since 1993, yet there is simply no 9th call area in the
listing for Canada !

I know it takes time for things to change..but here we are going on 24yrs
and still nuttin' for NB .grumble grumble

Mike VE9AA "NB"

May I suggest that even the scores database is not correct.

The USA winner, N5DX, is shown in the 5th call area listings. He was
operating from N2QV's station in New York.

73,

Steve, N2IC (who actually was operating from the 5th call area)

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB