[CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog.
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 16:18:18 -0400
Mike,

Good comments, as always, whether one agrees in totality with them or not.

I know I'm nit-picking, but I could not resist. :^)

>>> I am more likely to spot my friends over people I don't know.

How would you describe this behavior? Would you describe it the same way as spotting somebody you don't know? Are both situations the same? Should they be treated the same?

>>>I would love to hear about why a station with no internet access was DQed, T48K was it?

Situations such as this sometimes trigger rule reviews. Sounds unfair in principle, but I have not thought about it in depth.

>>>The first joint operation maybe ever in Cuba where USA and Cuban relations have been improving.

I know what you meant, but it gets too close to politics. We should not follow this path.

Now for a tongue-in-cheek comment: The CC may have given all those with 'accounts to settle' in the contesting world, an idea on how to do it. LOL

73 de Vince, VA3VF