Re: [CQ-Contest] Bose QC25 with ModMic

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bose QC25 with ModMic
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:38:51 -0500
Nice Price!
I do not see any spec's on frequency response. Or is it just another one of those "Full Spectrum" things.

I am soo happy when I bought one of the last HC-4's, Us folk that can not afford fancy new rigs that have the equalizers on the mic input are now days screwed because no one makes a great Mic for DXing or Contesting Like the HC-4. Yes the Old Shure 444, or the venerable D104. But those while they work great, They Are a bit hard to make to work with a headset.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme