[CQ-Contest] Extra Rooms (not at the two dinner sites) and Contest & DX

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, Bill Salyers <coachsals@gmail.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Extra Rooms (not at the two dinner sites) and Contest & DX Dinner tickets available
From: Kimo Chun <kimochun@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 10:59:50 -1000
April 27, 2017​

Hi Everyone,

Dayton Hamvention 2017 is right around the corner.

Due to various cancellations my KH6 group has extra rooms, two Queen/Queen
and one single King at the TownPlace Suites by Marriott, 3642 Maxton Road
(a little south of the main I-70 / I-75 intersection).

and 3 tickets for the Contest Dinner and 3 for the DX Dinner at our
reserved table plus one Contest Dinner ticket either open seating or maybe
at a nearby reserved table (not sure yet but will know soon).

If anyone is interested please contact me by email. Feel free to forward
this to other lists. Thank you.

Kimo Chun, KH7U  (the KH6 contingent)

kh7u@arrl.net   or
kimo@lava.net