Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joe <nss@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day
From: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 13:47:33 +0000
To me it's a "ham radio picnic".  A weekend spent with friends doing
something you all enjoy.  Old guys playing like boys, new guys getting
infused with the fun of operating; a sort of gathering of the tribe.

That's me.

But it's like the story of the 5 blind men describing an elephant.  Each of
us will have a different view, and in the context of their individual
experience and "ham radio world view", each is equally valid.

So tell me Joe, why do you do Field Day?

73, de Hans, K0HB
"Just a Boy and his Radio"™

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 06:31 Joe <nss@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> A simple Question,
>
> Why do you, your group, or your Club, why do you do Field Day?
>
> Joe WB9SBD
> --
> Sig
> The Original Rolling Ball Clock